11.10.2008

The Weekend

So, the weekend is over, much to my dismay. I'd like for every day to be the weekend, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.


The vet appointment went well. I'm waiting to hear back on the poo test results. The doctor didn't seem overly concerned with the sneezing. He said to keep an eye on them, so I am. We've got some kitty sniffles, but they're still eating, drinking and playing, so I'm not too worried at this point. Too young for theirs shots, so we're going back in a week or two. Dr. Carman is lovely. He's very easy to talk to, and that's a plus for me.


In other news, on Saturday, Jack and I were standing at our window in the dining room that overlooks the back yard. The wind was blowing and leaves were falling. Jack exclaimed loudly about the back yard, and all of the leaves we need to now rake. He did not see this (until I pointed it out):



Can you see the deer? Forgive the crappy picture, but deer aren't really fond of posing for pictures, and at 9:30 in the morning all I had available was a cell phone camera. Jack got some shots with the good camera that I might be able to access tonight. Regardless, the deer was just chilling there in our back yard, mid morning. And then our neighbor inadvertantly scared her away.

No comments: