11.07.2008

Friday!

TGIF for reals. I'm just hanging out waiting for 10:30. So I can go to my meeting. And then...I can LEAVE! It's an early day for me folks, and a nice early start to my weekend. The only drawback is the collecting of poop I have to do, and the fact that the vet appointment is at 5pm. I was hoping for something earlier, but whatever.

Speaking of the vet, I had a dream about it last night. Several things happened. First, I went to see Dr. Carmen, who is purported by several family members to be amazing. In that he's sweet AND hot. I have not been to the vet in a long time, and so, cannot imagine his face. But in my dream, hot he was not. Not necessarily bad looking, but he didn't live up to my expectations. Also in my dream, there were two doors to the room we were in, and the office staff and doctor kept leaving them open and my kittens kept escaping! I also had the boys' mother with me, but she didn't show up until later. And the weirdest part was that our appointment finished earlier and the doctor disappeared, and I needed to ask him something. When I finally found him, he was laid out on two tables, covered in white sheets--TAKING A NAP. Now why in the hell would I have a dream like this? It was actually pretty funny in the dream, but it's probably not translating well here.

Regardless, I'm a little nervous about the vet. But only due to my usual stuff. Wanting to do the right thing, say the right thing, blahblahblah. I keep telling myself that I'm not the biggest idiot that's ever walked in there, so it will be fine. I just can't forget the poop.

No comments: