11.21.2008

Sigh.

I finished Twilight last night. I can't remember if I wrote that or not. I'm contemplating picking up the next in the series tonight. Although it might be better to wait until after I accomplish some housework. A friend is coming tomorrow to see the house for the first time. I'm sure she doesn't expect it to be spotless, but we're far from even being close to spotless right now. Luckily Mr. Narls is ok with staying in tonight, so aside from dinner, we'll be staying in. My goals are to start on laundry and clean the kitchen for real. I'll take care of the bathrooms and the living/dining rooms tomorrow morning.

Raking is also on tap. Not thrilled about it, but it's part of home ownership I suppose.

Other than that, I'll be watching Spike closely, overanalyzing, I'm sure. I was hoping for progress last time, and didn't really see any. I'm trying to be hopeful this time around as well. And at least the whole coughing/sneezing/sniffling thing is clearing up.

Right now I'm really tired, and would like nothing more than to go home and sleep until tomorrow morning. I'm sure (and I hope) that will change when I walk out of the building and head home.

It's been a quiet and somewhat lonely week. Those at fault, you know the reasons! =)

Anyway, next week is short, and then 2 days off. And I've already taken care of Mr. Narls' birthday present (by telling him to order this car thing he wants out of our account.) It seems kinda lame--I like to pick out presents and do the suprise thing--but he's pleased about it.

BTW, due to the overwhelming (ha) response to my poll, my husband will from here on out, for the time-being anyway, be known as Mr. Narls, or Mr. N. Got it? Good.

2 comments:

the baron said...

yay for spike's (slow) improvement - i vote for keeping the eyes and canning the ulcers.

and, mr. n? i love it, because it reminds me of 'mr. f', which reminds me of 'arrested development', which reminds me of michael cera, which reminds me of the unholy crush i have on him. sigh.

see you next week, mrs. n.

lnl987 said...

i voted twice because i have two computers. does it still count?