11.17.2008

No call yet.

The vet hasn't called. I'm getting anxious in that should I call, should I not call. But word on the street is that he does surgeries during the day, so it's still the day. So maybe he just hasn't had a chance to figure out the chart reading yet. Sigh. I was hoping that they would call, and I would run off to their office, pick up a miracle drug, and I'd have healthy happy kittens by this time tomorrow. As it is, I'm worried he won't call, that I'll have to be a pain in the ass and call, or not call, and just wait. And I'm not looking forward to going home and seeing that poor cat and his crusty eyes. Not only is it gross but it's sad and pathetic.

If they haven't called by the time I leave for the day, I'll call them when I get home. They can kiss my ass if they have a problem with me being pushy.

No comments: