12.02.2008

Things.

Just a general what's going on with me post.



I cancelled my WW online subscription. I'm not using it, I'm still losing weight, and it's $16 a month I can spend on something else. I bought the books to have as reference, and I'm going to go it alone. I can always rejoin if I need or want to.



The kittens are doing well. I'm pretty sure Spike's left eye will be ruined for good, but you never know. He doesn't seem to be having too much trouble seeing things, and it's certainly not stopping him from clawing me when I try to get him out of the tree.



I've started my Christmas shopping. Mom is done, and Jack is almost done. I still have $18 to spend on him, so if you have any suggestions, please pass them on. I've got several other people to shop for, and it's going to be difficult. The problem is that everyone I know already has everything, especially everything that fits into my budget. But it's the thought that counts, so I'm just going to find some thoughtful things for everyone. Of course, I was going to do some sewing, but that seems rather unlikely at this point. Anyway, I've got several people to buy for, of varying tastes and temperaments. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I was going to try to redeem my cookie skills last night, but Jack said not until some of the already made cookies are gone. "You are making them faster than I can eat them," is what he specifically said. I told him to just eat faster. I might sneak some in tonight! Ha.

Other than that, not much. Vet tomorrow at 5 for Spike.

No comments: