12.12.2008

Meh

So.

It's Friday. I feel like crap, and I'm tired. Actually, I woke up feeling pretty good, and energetic, but that has gone now, and I can barely function. If I didn't have important work to do, I'd be going home. Bleh.


Ok. I'm trying to get my brain to function. I'm sure nothing I say here will be of any real interest, but maybe there will be some diamond in the rough.


I feel ok because we have money again, although as soon as it arrives it departs. It's like a visitor you're really excited to have, and then the visitor comes, and you're so excited to spend so much time with that person, but as it turns out, you're "friend" the visitor really just wanted a place to crash for the night. And since my bank account isn't even letting me SEE this friend, well, it's more like this friend no only plans to ditch me in a day, but walked into my house shut the bedroom door and won't come out. And by the time I can get in, she (or he) will be gone. Oh well. I'll take what I can get I guess.


In other friend news, I haven't heard from a particular friend all week. Which is unusual. I emailed her Monday, and nothing. Usually she's pretty good about responding, and I know she's been in her email several times throughout the week. My paranoia says that she's pissed at me because I didn't go and see her Saturday. My more rational side says that doesn't really sound like her, but she can be sort of unpredictable, so who knows. I emailed her again today just to give her the benefit of the doubt, say hi, and we'll see. I won't be emailing her again. Ball is in her court.


Jack got a 95 on his last math test, so yay for that. He's going to pass it, and then he'll be almost done with school!!!


Spike's eye is getting much better, it seems. You can actually see his pupil and stuff instead of just the cloudiness in the left eye, and the right eye looks pretty much normal. We're going to the vet tomorrow for a check up. Here's hoping that we won't have to go back for a little bit.

Really, that's all I've got. I'm going to make some peppermint snowball cookies tonight I think. Jack is out to his office holiday party, so I'm going to rest at home and have a quiet evening that I'm very much looking forward to.

No comments: