12.18.2008

Struggling

Ok people. As it turns out, I think I'm Really Sick. Like, flu sick. I'm not having any vomitting issues, but I feel the fever come and go, and I am tiring VERY easily. Sure, I feel great after a nap, but a few hours (if that) later, I can barely hold my head up. This is how I am right now. I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in days. In over a week even. I came to work and I've told everyone how I'm feeling "much better, thank you." I wish now that I could take it all back. My eyes are burning, I feel wobbly and I want to cry and fall asleep. My boss thinks I need to take more time. But I feel stupid coming in and leaving early and staying home and blahblahblah. It's like, make up your mind.

I have things to do though. I can't just leave right now. Ok. I probably could, but pride is preventing me. I'm going to power through the day. Maybe if I eat something I will feel better. We will see after lunch. Maybe if I feel comfortable about it, I will stay home tomorrow, planned, and sleep as long as I can. Because this really is the pits.

I know I had something else to say, but I have no idea what it might have been at this point.

I'm going to feed myself and see if that helps this horribly drained feeling at all.

No comments: