12.09.2008

Boo, Tuesday

Can you see a theme here? Boo on this week. It could be worse for sure, but I feel like griping. See, I'm cold. I'm sick. I'm poor. And my kitchen is a wreck because I'm lazy. And I forgot to take meat out of the freezer so there might not be dinner tonight. Although I do have sausage and pancakes if it comes to that.

I got Quicken 2007 for Mac yesterday. I'm trying to use it, but I suck at using it, it seems, so I spent a few hours last night being frustrated by that. I guess I just have to keep working on it and eventually it will make sense. I just need to rig it up the right way, and it should do what I need it to do, which is show us, in pie chart form, where all our money is going, and how irresponsible we really are.

I would really like to go home, and I may in fact do that later, depending on what my workload is like. Stupid being sick.

This morning I had a war with the poor kittens. I let them out briefly so that I could feed them and water them, and eye drop Spike. They were running around like crazy things, but I finally caught both of them and took them to their room, I set them on the bed, and the leaf sucking truck was right outside the window, which scared the living daylights out of them, and off they went. I was tempted to leave them out, but decided against it.

I'm making no sense, so I'm going to go now.

No comments: