4.02.2009

Hatred.

I don't know what it is, but there are just some things that make me so angry. Things I hear, read, see; things people tell me. And it just sends this anger coursing through me. The kind of anger that makes me want to punch a hole in a wall.

Most of it is really stupid, ignorant little stuff, and it probably stems from larger issues at hand. Believe me, I've given this a lot of detailed analysis.

It is just so suprising the ferocity with which it appears, and the utter disgust in which I find myself sitting.

It would be stupid, and doubly painful to recount what has led me here this afternoon, and probably wouldn't even make sense to anyone but me.

I've just lost patience. I find fault in the little things, as those are simpler to address than the big ones. I know what I'm doing.

In happier news, I found this today: Daily Lit. Kind of cool, and with hundreds of free titles, it portions your reading. So, I get RSS updates once a day, with a small piece of the title(s) I select. Good for me in that I like reading, and tend to get stuck in books, and don't have time right now to get stuck in books, and I can revisit some of the classics without hunting for my copy and/or buying a new one.

No comments: