4.20.2009

Self Loathing

I'm pretty much hating everything right now.

Everything being this stupid weather. Yes, yes, I'm glad for the beautiful weekend, but would a sunny Monday be the end of the world? I can't wake up. I feel groggy. It isn't lack of sleep, it isn't lack of activity, it isn't too much activity. It. Is. The. Weather.

Everything being my jaw. Seriously, I would just like to be able to eat what I please. You know, the whole being healthy thing, eating a sandwich, a salad, well, I'm doing that. And paying dearly for it. I guess I'll just eat soup and try not to starve. Because when I get to hungry, well, I just have a hard time avoiding munchy things. I guess mashed potatoes sans milk and butter will have to do. Maybe some eggs.

Everything being my ankle. I've apparently made it angry with the walking at the gym. I'm really getting into it. I am enjoying the walks. I'm all geared up for this week too. But I guess I should have been more serious about a brace for it. Now it is swollen and all weird. I'm limping. Bleh.

Everything being my lack of motivation to clean out my basement. Everything being not having a shed. Everything being the fact that I forgot to clean out my fridge and now I have 3 weeks worth of scariness staring me in the face. Everything being that my eyes are sucking and I need to go to the eye doctor. Everything being that DirectTV lied to me when they said I had paid through April 13 when I called them. Bullshit. That was total bullshit. I should have paid closer attention I guess. But still. Lying to me? I hate them, but lying is just wrong. Everything being that our stupid property taxes are going up up up, and we have to do all this stuff to try and get them to go down down down.

That's me today folks. Grumpy. Really grumpy. Fussy. Teary. Fed up.

Oh yeah, and there might be some pms thrown in there for good measure. ha.

I know how wonderful things are for me. I know that I could do many many things to make my problems better. I'm working on it. I just need a day.

No comments: